Error with new Service

Steve Giller

I created a service to build some test workflows in, and failed to set a Service Category, which, as you can imagine, created an error.
However, when I set the Service Category I could not create the Service due to an existing Primary Key.
When I refreshed, it appears that the Service has been created, but I can neither update nor delete it - an attempt to delete bring up the following in the error log:

938161 2017-03-23 16:45:13 error perf 2788 apps:translateDelete() Operation Invocation results: failure (244412416 B, 103 ms, -108 kB, 1 ms, 0 kB)
938158 2017-03-23 16:45:13 error scripts 2788 nodeName: Delete Entities; nodeId: df397e32-24a3-47c7-ab66-20b20bd3eeb4; At 155/1: "Uncaught TypeError: global.getAllRelatedEntities.rowData.row.forEach is not a function" throw(e); _fc_node_exec_df397e32_24a3_47c7_ab66_20b20bd3eeb4

It's called 'Facilities Testing' and was created shortly before the posted error - probably about 16:35.

I'm pretty confused how it created myself - it did come back with the expected error and the Service Category field highlighted in red!

Hi Steve,

when viewing the Service, the error that is generated appears to be in relation to the translation capability. Also, if you notice, the Language field is not populated. Looking in the database, I would expect to see at least 2 records associated to a Service (one dealing with the "default" values and then a record for each language you have translated that service into). 

I only see one record (the default record) where I would also expect to see a record handling the en-GB translations as well. It looks like that it failed to create for some reason. Let me speak to dev and understand the best way forward.

Dan

Hi Steve,

As I understand it, this error prevents it from being deleted via the UI, is that still the case? I can't advocate for the use of direct database queries and don't want to get into posting specifics (there are a number of tables that need to be examined and dealt with) just in case someone less experienced that yourself has an attempt at fixing such an issue.

I'll request that our cloud team execute the action on your instance.

Thanks,

Dan