confirm delete view

Good Afternoon,

When the user ( user with not basic profile), try to delete a costumized view from its list the sistem ask the confirmation on the decision, however the "yes" button is in a strange fonts (see attached screenshot).

The functionallity still work.

Let me know, please.

Thanks

Andrea

image 1.PNG

Guest Ehsan

Hi @andrea_bariggi,

Through the Admin Tool (Navigate to http://admin.hornbill.com/[INSTANCE NAME]) > Click on "Hornbill Collaboration" Tile > Click on "Translations" Tile - You'll be presented the options below.

Capture101.JPG

Click on the "Translations" Tile and filter the result "guest.component.dialog.DIALOGS_YES". Also, select your language. You'll be presented with the below:

Capture102.JPG

Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the value that is displayed under the "Translated" column?

Thanks,

Ehsan

Guest Ehsan

Hi @andrea_bariggi,

Thanks for the screenshot. In the same page (i.e. Translations for Hornbill Collaboration), select Italian from the "Language" drop-down list. You'll notice that the Translated text for "Yes" is "sì" with an accent "i". This is the root cause of this.

Capture3.JPG

We will look into this and get back to you. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks,

Ehsan

Capture1.JPG

• 3 weeks later...