Add fileds for report

andrea_bariggi

Guest Ehsan

Hi @andrea_bariggi,

In the Requests List, you have the option to customise the columns that are presented to you. There is a button designated for this option - Please refer to the red arrow in the screenshot below. In addition, the Requests that are presented to you can be filtered - Please refer to the black arrow in the screenshot below.

Capture1.JPG

You can enable or disable columns. This list can be ordered by simply dragging a column with your mouse, to the preferred position.

Capture2.JPG

I hope this answers your question?

Thanks,

Ehsan

Hi Ehsan,

Unfortunately that's not what I asked. Maybe I said that badly.

In addition to the 44 fileds that appear in my previous image and clearly extractly from the reports, can I create new fields on the form of ticket ( incident eg  ) and after can be extract these deta from the reports.?

Thanks

A.

Guest Ehsan

Hi @andrea_bariggi,

I'm afraid it is not possible to include a customised field or manually add to the list of Available Columns for the export option.

I assume that you created a customised field through the Designer option of the Details section in a Request - such as the example below. It is not possible for me to include this field in the Available Columns for the export option.

Capture1.JPG

Although, it should be perfectly possible for this requirement to be achieved through the Reports in the Service Manager App. To find this feature, navigate to the Admin Tool (http://admin.hornbill.com/[INSTANCE NAME]) > Click on "Hornbill Service Manager" Tile > Click on "Reports" Tile.

Capture2.JPG

You can create a Report on Requests and select "Custom A" and as many fields as you wish in the available columns for the Report.

Capture5.JPG

In the example above, the customised field that I added maps to "Custom A". This is a preview of my Report.

Capture4.JPG

You can find details on the Reports feature in the following Wiki page. This page guides you through creation of a Report.

Thanks,

Ehsan