Change in service level displayed on incidents

derekgreen

Not really sure what has happened here! I've noticed this week that the priority and service level we have set up on our instance is no longer being displayed on incidents - it is fine on requests. Previously, the display gave details of the priority and resolve time, now it simply says 'Service Desk'. Best explained by the attached snips. Any and all advice gratefully received!5912e6f532914_IncidentBefore.PNG.b587c91bf0bd297fc983b51c026067b5.PNG5912e6f9cddd1_Incidentafter.PNG.62d438de6617b8ba1557c48016558913.PNG

@derekgreen I assume you have SLA(s) with Service Levels and have defined rules to what Service Level to be associated to a request based on certain criteria... Is it possible that on the request missing the Service Level, the rules criteria did not find a positive match? This would explain why you have an SLA but no Service Level....

(I know that I am risking a life of a kitten by stating "I assume" but I am fairly confident it won't be the case ;) )

Bang on, Victor! I had been changing some of the escalation events against the various priorities, must have done something wrong as the P4's had no dedicated service level. Rectified the issue and raised a call of my own as a P4 and the SLA and resolve by timer has reappeared. Thanks!

Now, how are you on removing redundant versions of Java.... :D

• Like 1

@DeadMeatGF I've only seen a trailer a while back, but wasn't supposed Covenant to take further the Prometheus story? Which is what happens when David and Elizabeth fly the Engineer ship to their home planet? ... I see mixed info now that Covenant is a spinoff of sorts... I might be talking rubbish since I am not up to date with the news...

Never believe anything anyone reports about Alien movies! Alien "fans" have a habit of writing their own stories and then get really, really salty when it doesn't follow their path ;)
It closes off (mostly) the Prometheus story and starts the path towards Alien - unsurprisingly, as that was always the plan!

@DeadMeatGF ahh.... indeed (just watched some updated trailers on it, there goes my morning work :D ) ... I thought (wrongly of course) they will take the story to find out the humanity creators... but taking it toward the Alien path is good as well :)

Although I would not mid to see the Engineers ...and everything about them :)