Red Dotted Underline on Portals

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

Hello

Could you let me know what the red, dotted underline is on the portal please? (see attachment).

I've found an update which mentions it's been fixed, but I can't find why it happens nor why it doesn't seem to be fixed on our instance (

thanks

Dotted.PNG

Hello,

This only shows up if a user has access to translate across Hornbill. 

I am having this issue as well, and our instance of Hornbill Collaboration has already been upgraded to this version (and beyond I think)

Thanks, 

Samuel

Guest Paul Alexander

Thanks Sam (again!)

So this DOESN'T show up if  someone logs in who doesn't have the 'translate' option? If that's the case then it's not a problem.......we've only got a couple of logins at the moment as we haven't gone 'live' but it's something which I know people will pick up on!!

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ehsan

Hi @Tina.Lapere,

The fix was not supplied with the Service Manager App, it was applied to your instance automatically. I had a look again and I can see that this was rectified in the Customer Portal but not the Service Portal. I will have a word with the team and get back to you on this.

Thanks,

Ehsan

Guest Ehsan

Hi @Tina.Lapere,

I had a chat with the team. This was already fixed but was not published yet. This will be available next week through an automatic update to your instance.

Thanks,

Ehsan