Setting up Jira integration by service

HHH

I need some help connecting guest.ui.app.com.hornbill.servicemanager.integration.jira.issueType and guest.ui.app.com.hornbill.servicemanager.integration.jira.projectName to a change ticket since these will be chosen when creating the Jira from within Hornbill.

My question is: How do I add this information to the business process since it's dynamic.

Hi,

The 2 application settings you mention here are there to act as a default and to save you entering in the information every time in each bpm node each time you want to create a new Jira request. If you leave the input param on the bpm node to 'Auto', it will look for a value in these settings. You can manually specify the Project Name and Issue Type by selecting them from the drop down menu. If you want to add additional options to the drop down menus, you'll need to add them to the relevant simple list(s).

Hope this helps,

Alex

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 12.23.09.png

I found those but adding those in the setup would not really help since the issue type and project would be set on a per ticket basis by the Service Desk staff creating the Jira ticket.

That would be it, thank you!

Edit: What would the "Determine Jira Ticket Type" look like if expanded in order to get the right information for the decision?

Right now i get outcome yes/no so I must be setting something wrong.

• Like 1

I think we're misunderstanding one another here so I'll rephrase.

How do I get the information into the request itself. For example the assigned team gets a drop down where they can choose Bug or Improvement which then leads to the decision.

So in your diagram it would be som kind of a human interaction before the "Determine Jira Ticket Type"