New Update: Hornbill Collaboration (654)

Harry Hornbill

Hello Everyone

The latest build of Hornbill Collaboration (654) has been released to live.

Change Log for this release are as follows:

New

• Added Audit Trail to the contact (as from server build 2765)
  • {#CH00146214} As a Contact Manager I would like to see Archived Contacts in the list (based on Server build greater than 2763)
  • {#CH00146805} Improved UI for Activity (Task) Panel
  • {#CH00146243} Reply Email - Add App Setting to show replied text by default (The application setting is app.view.email.reply.includeOriginalMessageText - default=false). As from server version bigger than 2751
Change
  • Contact - Separated organisation from the Contact Form
  • {#CH00146634} Advanced Global Search - Allow search when no text is defined
  • Radio Box in a Form now shows red border if is mandatory. Improved style for Select Field.
  • {#CH00145445} Tasks Filters - Add new filter called Reference to show approvals (available from ESP > 2764)
  • {#CH00142778} As a form designer I want to translate validation errors in hb-form2
  • Activities Calendar View - Added Start and End time to Activity tooltip
  • Customer Autocomplete Style - Width of popup was changed to to match the max width of items in the list. That way items that are longer than the actual input will still be visible.
Fix
  • No error if change ownership on workspace fails
  • Email Operation validation flag always returning TRUE
  • If My Profile link is added to the Menu Favourites, it does not open from a Shortcut
  • {#PM00146935} Organisation Details - When you enter a long website address, it will overlap the field next to it