Hornbill Insights 2017 - Integration Examples

Following on from our session on Integration and Automation at Hornbill Insights 2017, Steve who provided live demonstrations of integration scenarios has graciously re-cut the demo's as videos, which I wanted to post here. He has also provided a short write up of these demos on our wiki: https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Hornbill_iBridge
If you like what we have done, don't forget to comment and tell us, and to share.... :)

Integrating with Twitter

Integrating with Slack

Integrating with Trello

Integrating with Servicenow

Integrating with Microsoft Azure, Salesforce and Hornbill

Integrating with Twilio SMS, Microsoft Azure

• Like 1

• Gerry pinned this topic

Brilliant @Gerry thanks for uploading those.

I was just wondering if you could remind us what the pricing would be with regards to using iBridge?

Many thanks,

Samuel

You can use the iBridge free of any charge, you are an existing customer and we have introduced it at zero additional cost under your Priced for Life subscription, so use the iBridge as much as you need to.  There will be a charge for it applied (t,b,a) but that will only affect any new customers that subscribe from this point on.  

In terms of the enterprise integration connectors there is a charge of £100/month but, again as an existing customer your subscription under "Priced for Life" you get your first connector for either MS System Centre Orchestrator or HP Operations Orchestration instance free of charge, again for the life of your subscription. 

We do this in recognition of our customers loyalty and support, by subscribing to Hornbill you are helping enable us to do what we do best - build technology and disrupt the industry.  Thank you for your support.  

Gerry

• Like 1

Excellent videos @Gerry ( and @Steven Boardman ), and the pricing strategy is much appreciated.

This is the kind of innovation that attracted us to Hornbill in the first place.

In honesty I need some time to wrap my head around the possibilities here but I am sure we will put some of this to great use.

Keith

• Like 3

@Keith

Thank you for your feedback, you are most welcome, thank you for being a great customer to work with.  Let us know when you have figured out what you can automate within your organisation, but hurry up before we bring out the next thing :)

Gerry

• Like 1