Report Required

Shamaila.Yousaf

I would like to know the best way to meausure a suppliers SLA (fresponse & fix).  There are 2 things i need - not sure if I can get this from the same report.

1. Measure the supplier's performance

- supplier will send us an email when they confirm receipt of our call - this would measure the response.

- supplier will send us an email when they have completed the call - this would obviously measure their fix.

I'm hoping for calls to be updated once the emails are received by the supplier rather than emails sent to our mailbox and we manually having to update (work in progress)

2. The report would also need to include all calls logged under the supplier's assets belonging to to the supplier allowing us to see number of fault, description f fault as well as total downtime against each asset: All the assets have been tied to the supplier - the report would need to include:

asset number (MFD)

reported fault

updates received from the supplier

call closure notes

the resolution category (we have a third level category to identify if the fix was an internal repair or a third party supplier repair).

In the old version of supportworks I was having to import the details into Excel, and manually having to go through each call to get the details above and incorporated the use of pivot tables.

Your assistance and expert advice on how best to arrange would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Hi @shamaila.yousaf

This would really depend on the set up of your existing system and how you have structured it.

1) Do you have Hornbills formal SLA functionality configured specifically to measure supplier performance? I.e. if you were checking a single request manually in Hornbill, what exactly would you do at the moment to establish quickly if a supplier had met their response and fix targets?

2) We don't have the concept of "Supplier Management" at the moment in Hornbill, so again I'd be interested to know how you have structured your set up to know which assets are linked to which suppliers in Hornbill? Once we have this info, we may be able to look at extracting it from the system. 

Kind Regards

Bob

Hi @Bob Dickinson thanks for your response.

I don't believe we have the SLA functionality, @DeadMeatGF can you please kindly reconfirm?

When I was doing the report manually it was whilst we were using Supportworks.  We have only just started using our new third party supplier and so have no means of measuring their performance or getting details on fault calls logged against the suppliers asset - hence the urgency.

I have had to arrange a third level category to be created so I can look into creating a widget or a report but not had chance to look into.

@DeadMeatGF should also give you more information on how we have assigned assets to a supplier - seems they are assigned to a supplier code.

I spoke to one of your colleagues in the 2015/2016 HUG and it was confirmed that Supportworks had the SLA functionality and that this would be available in Service Manager hence my raising.  

I hope to hear forward on this.  For now, we are having to manually add the fault call to a board, May be thinking to create a separate board to move them from the faults board to the completed - just in case.

Thanks