List of failed BPMs?

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

Hello

Is there a way of getting a list of calls with failed BPM's?

I've made a tiny bit of an error (apparently) on a BPM which means that some calls are failing, however, we don't know about these until someone tries to open the call and get presented with the Red Box of Gloom. Obviously at this point I get told and can then go in, figure out what the problem is and deal with it accordingly. 

It would be nice to KNOW in advance of someone opening the call whether a call has failed somewhere along the BPM so I can be a little more pro-active (and yes, I realise that if my testing was a little more rigid this wouldn't happen!) 

thanks

Paul

@Paul Alexander technically possible, but depending on how much data you have it could take a long time for the query to run... this would identify BPMs that have failed

SELECT * from h_bpm_instance WHERE h_state NOT LIKE '%"failureMessage":""%'

Guest Paul Alexander

thanks @Chaz

That may be handy.....would it be possible to add a status to calls so that, if the BPM does fail, it has a status of 'failed' or something similar? 

thanks

42 minutes ago, Paul Alexander said:

thanks @Chaz

That may be handy.....would it be possible to add a status to calls so that, if the BPM does fail, it has a status of 'failed' or something similar? 

thanks

That's a good idea actually +1

or having it highlight red in the request list, with the ability to set a view based on the colour of the row in the request list