App not showing requests

nasimg

Since changing my AD password I can't see request or view activities as I was previously able to do via the app. We use SSO on our instance. I can't see an option of logging out to enter the new password.

Would I have to deregister and redo again?

Nasim

Actually it could be because I added a second device - requests are ok on the second device but activities are still not opening.

Nasim

So I've answered part of the problem - I needed to add the old device back (not sure why adding the second one made the first disappear). So now requests are visible and open.

But activities are still having a problem - see the screenshots below

image2.PNG

image1.PNG

Hi @nasimg

My first thought would be that you shouldn't need to re-register a device if you change your password in AD.  I've asked for some clarification and hopefully we will have some feedback for you.

I have replicated the issue with the activity or at least something similar.  When viewing an activity if I click on the info icon (i) I get the 404 Page not found.  This provides a link to the request that the activity is associated to.  A similar issue has been identified where the 404 Page not found is also being displayed when clicking on a notification that takes you to a request.  This was caused from a malformed link to the request.  It is likely that the fix to this issue will also resolve what you are experiencing on the activities, however I will make sure that the development team are aware.

Regards,

James

Hi @James Ainsworth

Thanks for the prompt update - I found device I first activated (where requests were missing) was no longer showing in the list of activated devices in my profile. They only change I made (apart from a password change) was adding a second device (which did show).

Fix for requests was to add the missing device.

Nasim