Feedback notification

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

Hello

Is there a way for 'someone' to be notified when some feedback is received for a particular service?

thanks

@Paul Alexander By service do you mean a Service Manager service, for example, Desktop Support or do you mean how an analyst handled a ticket that is now resolved and the customer has provided some feedback  on the ticket handling? I was just hoping for some clarification before I can come up with an answer.

Regards

Pamela

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi Pamela

I mean per service as in Desktop Support service. 

So, if a request which is associated with that service receives feedback, the Service Desk manager could be notified....

Hope that's clearer!

thanks

@Paul Alexander I have investigated this one and the current functionality does not allow one to send a notification  to Management once feedback on a request has been provided. Alternatively, since the customer feedback is visible from the request, you could set up a report that you can run daily to enable you to review the feedback that has been left. In a situation like this where Hornbill does not have the current functionality you are requesting, we find it useful to know why you might require a certain feature so that the Product Owners are aware of your business requirement.

Thanks

Pamela

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @Pamela

The reason I'm asking for this is that we have a process which is quite along! It involves setting up a construction site which can evolve over a period of at least a couple of months (there is the initial setup, training, installation of kit etc...) and we'd like to use the feedback feature to ask for opinions on what went right, what went wrong etc with any particular request or part of the process.

We have a LOT of these calls, and keeping track of them can be difficult. So what we'd like is, when the site is set up and the call is resolved (or closed) we ask for feedback. Once that feedback is returned we'd like to be told about it so we can then collate the answers and update our processes accordingly.

I understand that we COULD run a report, but we think it would be 'nicer' if we could be updated as soon as that feedback is received. 

Maybe a 'suspend awaiting feedback' item in the BPM would work? When that's triggered, we could use an email node to send the service manager a notification, and then the call can complete.

Hope that helps

thanks

Paul

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...