Closure Category - using in Branch Custom Expression

I am trying to use a custom expression in the workflow to check the closure category has been set properly. In the example below I trying the branch when a certain category has been selected the analyst must select a further level before the request can be closed. I though I had this working but no longer seems to function as intended.

It seems the the way the "Flowcodes->Closure Category" is evaluated by the by the custom expression has changed or the way they are stored in the database has.

reqCat.thumb.PNG.9c0a6ace21e6f8867b189dbfbd062528.PNG

closeCat.thumb.PNG.0eccc83eefd889fc1896b8303a58bda2.PNG

My Request and Closure Categories are setup with the same settings, but when they are populated in the database one uses the code separator and the other the  name separator.

catid.thumb.PNG.bedde290fdbd0a0351a889145416cbde.PNG

I adjusted my workflow for the moment to take this into account, but not sure if this is a bug.

Cheers

Martyn

Hi Martyn,

Thanks for your post.  I believe that there was a change to the categories recently.  It was a fix to a long standing issue around the separators.  We will have to have a look to see if there was something missed or if your issue was caused by this fix.  

Regards,

James