View error - Sub Status Characters

Keith

Hi Keith,

The icons should be there, they have been added to show you the service icon, followed by the request type icon and then finally whether it is a running or paused sub-state... however for some reason you are missing the name of the sub-status which should be being shown before the final icon.  I'll see if I can replicate the issue locally.

Regards,

Dave.

@Keith

At a quick glance it looks like its something do do with the list not being able to find the sub-status string in your selected language or a suitable default language string, I've managed to replicate when switching language so when I get the bottom of it I'll post up.  

Regards,

Dave.

@Keith

I've identified the issue, apologies but there was a incorrect parameter being used when trying to use the default translation string for the sub-status entries in the selection list.  

Could you confirm that your selected session language is different to the language used for the sub-statuses?  If this is the case then this would result in you falling back to the default string which is unfortunately not displayed due to the parameter issue.  I'll raise a problem record for this and get the fix put in now.  

As a short-term workaround, if the sub-statuses have all been created under a different language to your current language setting, you could try temporarily switching your session language from the top right profile icon to that used in the sub-statuses, this should then show the translation text.  Or alternatively you could also add a translation entry into each sub-status for the language that you are using.

If you have any queries on this just ask.

Regards,

Dave.

@David Hall Thanks for investigating.

The language I am logged in on is actually the same as that which the sub status' are maintained in (English - British). However my profile has a blank entry for language, so not sure if that could be causing the issue. 

Either way I look forward to the fix being worked on.

Keith