More than a 100 contacts on an Organisation

Martyn Houghton

When an organisation has more than 100 contacts, only the first 100 are displayed from the organisation screen.     

There is no option to filter or sort the list of returned contacts or undertake bulk operations by selecting multiple rows.

I noticed this when doing some maintenance work on contacts for an organisation, where I would delete the contact, the number of contacts would go from 100 to 99 and then back to 100.

Would it be possible to have a filter, sort and bulk update option on contacts from the organisation view?

Cheers
Martyn

@Martyn Houghton, the contacts section in the Organisation view is quite basic, as all the other sections we display. This is because the amount of space is quite limited and we would like to keep it simple.

You will see that also the requests list in that same view will not give you all the functionality as in the full list.

At the same time, there is some basic functionality that needs to be added and maybe an option to filter contacts in the Contacts List View by organisation.

We'll look at that area.

Thanks,

Daniel.

Hi @Martyn Houghton,

A new functionality was added to the contacts list in the Organisation Details. This will give you paging and filtering by name. This will be available in the next platform build.

Also, in the next Collaboration Core build you will see a link in the contacts section that will send you to the Full Contacts List View and will show you only contacts that belong to that organisation. That view is much more advanced.

I think this will solve most of the issues you had in that area.

Thanks,

Daniel