Request Category - not Mandatory

Kelvin

I have looking through some PCs and notice that the form "Request Category" is set to Mandatory however when logging a request you can click next past this form.

is this a known bug?

Hi Kelvin,

could I just ask what version of Service Manager you're using? This issue was reported and fixed in the current version.

We are using  2.27.16

I have also noticed that sometimes this form flashes up and goes straight to the next form, if you click previous it will go back to category form but still lets you click next with nothing selected.

Thanks for posting guys. We're taking another look at it as part of 2.28 which should be with you towards the end of next week.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 5:09 PM, Martyn Houghton IDOX Group said:

Thanks for the update. Will this also include looking at the wider skipping of the custom forms where there is no mandatory field?

Cheers

Martyn

Ive also noticed it seems to skip past non-mandatory standard forms, it seems to happen a lot with the 'add attachment' form, but as its a standard form, theirs no way to set it never skip (function released in newest update),

• 1 year later...

Hi @Chaz    has this ever been fixed , it still seesm to happen , capture seems to work if enterred by customer through   service portal , but if raised by  Analyst in the Live portal it still seems to skip through all the question in the PC .

Cheers;

Ralf