Changing the View on the App

Michael Sharp

Guest Ehsan

Hi Michael,

Currently, we don't have an option to create a View for the requests list, through the Mobile App. Recently, I added the options to filter requests by type (e.g. Incident) and other options such as My Requests, All My Teams and etc to further explore the requests list (as we've provided in the User App). I have contacted our team regarding your request  and I will let you know as soon as I have further information.

Thanks,

Ehsan

Hi Michael 

Just following on from Ehsan above. 

Are you looking for different information about the request to be displayed in the list, rather than having the ability to create personal views to accompany the default views and view creator provider?

We are always looking at ways we can improve the user experience on all our interfaces so welcome feedback, and use cases. 

Thanks

Steve

A useful (and fairly common) customisation option for an App view would just be to have a list of all fields than can be displayed with a simple [On/Off] checkbox - a more complex version would allow re-ordering the list to customise the view as well.

10 hours ago, steven boardman said:

Hi Michael 

Just following on from Ehsan above. 

Are you looking for different information about the request to be displayed in the list, rather than having the ability to create personal views to accompany the default views and view creator provider?

We are always looking at ways we can improve the user experience on all our interfaces so welcome feedback, and use cases. 

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve, I think from a technician's point of view, the ticket reference is much less important than who the customer is and when it was logged.  For that reason the preference would be to show the customer and raised on fields instead on the main request view?

For example Partners of a company are going to be prioritised when browsing through the list, as are requests that have been raised the earliest.

I find the app to be a bit limited in terms of looking at the requests, it seems more keyed to the collaboration side of things

I can see the update notifications for my calls but when I tapping on it to view the call update it says that I don't have permission 

On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 11:44 AM, DeadMeatGF said:

Aside from the actual view, surely prioritising Partners should be done by assigning the appropriate SLA at the point of logging, not by looking through a list of calls and checking their names ?

Thanks for your response - are we able to set SLAs based on who is a member of a group in Hornbill?  Or by user's job title?