Adding pictures to document

m.vandun

Hi,

I'm experiencing an issue where i'm unable to add pictures to a document. I tried the upload option and also the weblink option. In the part when edditing the document the new picture is shown, but after saving there are no pictures shown anymore.

Does anyone experience the same issue?

Mark

Hi,

I don't see any problems with embedding images in documents myself, I would recommend uploading the image rather than attaching a weblink as the weblink could potentially be blocked from the site you are linking from.

Could you let me know what version of document manager you are on and also what browser you are having problem with?

Thanks

Trevor

Thanks for posting the screencapture, from it it seems like the problem occurs when you replace an already existing image with another image.  I am able to recreate this and verify that there is a problem here, we will investigate this and will let you know when we have a fix for it.

In the meantime you can work around this problem by deleting the existing placeholder image before uploading the new image and then it should work correctly.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Trevor

• 9 months later...