Reload List

Shamaila.Yousaf

Apologies if this is a silly request.  

As Service Manager is on the Cloud, the page does regularly need to be refreshed.  I appreciate that there is an icon displayed on the Request List to Reload, is there a possibility of someone looking into an automatic feature being available?

Just thought I would enquire.

Regards

• Like 1

Hi @shamaila.yousaf,

I did want to also mention that the Request List is refreshed each time you move away from the list and come back.  For example, if you open a request from the list and then go back to the list, the list is refreshed.  If you change your View or Filters within the Request list, the list is refreshed.  So, someone working their requests within their list will find that the list is being updated as they work.  Where this may not work well is if someone is simply using the Request List for monitoring purposes and they are not navigating around or changing the views or filters.    

Regards,

James

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi @Claire Holtham

I will definitely let you know one we start work on it.  It is nearing our development queue as mentioned above and we should see something in the coming months.  In the mean time to let you know, the request list is contently refreshed with each action such as changing a View, a filter, opening a request, so the only time your list is not refreshed is when there are no actions being done on the list.  The refresh option will be particularly useful where users are using the list to monitor work and they don't necessarily move away from the list or change the views.

Regards,

James

• 1 month later...