Outside SLAS?

yelyah.nodrog

Good morning,

I am trying to Create some Measures for our dashboard to report percentage of calls closed inside and outside SLA agreements.

I have got a weekly one for inside and a monthly one for inside Service Requests and incidents working,

However I cannot get the monthly outside one to work? The outside Weekly one picks up information however he outside monthly one is not picking up anything. Logically speaking if the weekly one is working all I need to do is change the Frequency to monthly and adjusting the sample history?

But this doesn't seem to be working?

Outside Weekly.PNG

Outside Monthly.PNG

Outside and inside together.PNG

Hi @yelyah.nodrog

In your first screenshot, you appear to have the "Value Column" (used for calculating the percentage) set to "Resolved By Team". 

Could you change this to Request ID (like in your second screenshot) and resample to see if that resolves the issue?

Regards

Bob

16 minutes ago, Bob Dickinson said:

Hi @yelyah.nodrog

In your first screenshot, you appear to have the "Value Column" (used for calculating the percentage) set to "Resolved By Team". 

Could you change this to Request ID (like in your second screenshot) and resample to see if that resolves the issue?

Regards

Bob

Hey bob,

Nope it hasn't made a difference? - I have a issue outstanding for First time fix issues aswell on reports. :/

Thanks

Hayley.

New outside monthly.PNG

Monthly and Weekly.PNG

Hi @yelyah.nodrog

So your measure is now set up correctly. But the reason you are still getting 0 in your results is because when running a "Monthly" measure, the most recent sample shows last months results. So in your case, it will be showing January's. If you only went live a few weeks back (and performed a data clear down before then), then my guess is there were no calls in January that fit the criteria of your measure. 
When we hit March 1st, the most recent sample will show all of Februarys data, and be working as expected. 

The reason your other measures are working is because they are weekly - so the most recent sample will have been last weeks data, which WILL have contained some requests that matched your criteria. 

I hope this makes senses - quite simply, the measure is working but you will have to wait until March 1st to see the first relevant sample.

Kind Regards

Bob

24 minutes ago, Bob Dickinson said:

Hi @yelyah.nodrog

So your measure is now set up correctly. But the reason you are still getting 0 in your results is because when running a "Monthly" measure, the most recent sample shows last months results. So in your case, it will be showing January's. If you only went live a few weeks back (and performed a data clear down before then), then my guess is there were no calls in January that fit the criteria of your measure. 
When we hit March 1st, the most recent sample will show all of Februarys data, and be working as expected. 

The reason your other measures are working is because they are weekly - so the most recent sample will have been last weeks data, which WILL have contained some requests that matched your criteria. 

I hope this makes senses - quite simply, the measure is working but you will have to wait until March 1st to see the first relevant sample.

Kind Regards

Bob

Thanks Bob, Hopefully that will work although the inside SLA agreement one has given us results for the month.

One last question in regards to Measures.

I have a First time fix report measure that I have set as h_custom_b which just isn't picking up any figures?

Its on this thread....

Thanks

Hayley.

No problem @yelyah.nodrog

My records show that you went live right at the end of January - so my guess is the reason the "Inside SLA Agreement" measure has some figures is because you actually met the SLAs for the final few days of January! And there was not any requests that missed both of their Response and Resolution targets in those two days - its a compliment to your Service Desk :) (You can always prove this by looking at the Database Direct in the admin tool to cross reference the data)

I'll respond to the other issue on that thread. 

Kind Regards

Bob