Notification Setting

sprasad

There is currently an open topic as follows:-

The 4th item relates to customer updates via portal and the ability of the system to send an email, which is currently unavailable.

As such, can you advise which is the correct Notification setting users can apply on their Profile please, so that they get a Pop Up Alert notification?  There are a number of Notification Types available but it is not clear which applies for alerts, where our customer updates their Request using Self Service Portal.

2 hours ago, sprasad said:

The 4th item relates to customer updates via portal and the ability of the system to send an email, which is currently unavailable.

@sprasad hmm... it should be working... you need the "live.hornbill.com" outbound rule, which you have. If you change the notification setting from "hornbill-only" to "both" (screenshot) is it not sending notifications email notifications to analysts on portal updates?

Notifications_Portal_Updates.PNG

Thanks @Victor I have chenged the setting and that has worked, which is excellent.

1 more question please if I may, is whether the email can be sent to a central mailbox (where my team can pick them up from) as currently these emails are going direct to the Call Owner?  Will I need to log this as a Change Request?

@sprasad I'm afraid this functionality is hard coded at the moment (due to some challenges around mailbox access rights)... you can notice you can't even amend/change the sender (noreply@live.hornbill.com or the template used... so any change in current functionality woudl have to be revised by our product managers...