Editing Customised Questions

Awalker

• 2 months later...

Hi @Awalker

Apologies for the delay in responding to you on this particular post. This is possible in Hornbill - in your custom progressive capture forms we have the ability for you to define the Request attribute to which you would like the response to be mapped. 

For example, you may have some text populating the summary (by mapping to h_summary), description (by mapping to h_description) or a number of custom attributes - all of which are editable after the request has been logged. 

The answers are also still retained in the "Questions" section of the request so you will always have a history of the original responses. 

Full information on how to perform this can be found here: https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Mapping_Fields_from_Customised_Forms

But please let me know if you have any questions or queries regarding this process.

Kind Regards

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Bob Dickinson,

Can you please help me in the above in regards to the above, I have a progressive capture which has multiple questions on and i have (hopefully correctly) followed the link and as seen below set them to a custom attribute, but when a request is raised i cannot see where i am able to then update these as you denoted above.?

Custom Attribute.PNG